Projects Under One Acre

In all Huntingdon County townships, projects with more than 5,000 square feet, but less than 1 acre of earth disturbance are required to submit a plan for Erosion & Sedimentation Control (E&S Plan) to the HCCD for review and approval before starting work. Please take a moment to download our application form with instructions, and to use any of the other resource links provided below to help you complete your application & plan. Remember to always keep a copy of your submitted E&S plan for yourself and to keep a copy on site while you are working.

* Your Municipality may require items such as grading or building permits prior to the start of any work.  Please check with your municipality before beginning any new construction project.

Items needed for an Erosion & Sedimentation Control Plan submittal to HCCD: