Any earth disturbance is required to implement and maintain erosion and sedimentation "E&S BMPs".  Any earth disturbance over 5,000 sf is required to have a written E&S plan and have a copy on site.  You may be required to submit your E&S plan to the Conservation District to be reviewed by other permitting agencies during project planning.  Please take a moment to download our application form with instructions, and to use any of the other resource links provided below to help you complete your application & plan. Remember to always keep a copy of your submitted E&S plan for yourself and to keep a copy on site while you are working.

* Your Municipality may require items such as grading or building permits prior to the start of any work.  Please check with your municipality before beginning any new construction project.

Items needed for an Erosion & Sedimentation Control Plan submittal to HCCD: