- Presented during March 20, 2020 meeting.
includes grant application, work plan, and expenditure sheets
a valid traffic count must be included for low-volume road applications. For guidance on completing a traffic count, please contact the Dirt and Gravel Roads technician and see section 7.5 of the Administrative Manual, available here
- to be filled out and submitted to the Conservation District with invoices when all project work has been completed
- contact the E&S or Dirt and Gravel Roads Technician at the Conservation District for assistance determining whether your project requires an E&S plan
- this is a list of the paperwork the Conservation District is required to keep on file for each road project. This can serve as guidance for municipalities to make sure they are maintaining thorough files and providing the District with the necessary paperwork:
- Prevailing Wage Frequently Asked Questions
- Huntingdon County's local policy for the DGLVR program. Make sure to review our local allocation policies on the last page.
- these criteria are used to rank all DGLVR applications received and prioritize which projects will receive funding.